“We do all the tedious jobs at our end and put tremendous efforts to bring you a pleasant aerial filming experience”
We have just brought the Original XA650 Value V4 to you with our Trusted 4S Power Setup
I (AliShanMao) constantly test new power combos and keep upgrading my machines so that I can offer my customers the smoothest and worry free Professional aerial filming solutions. As a result of this testing, the X650 V4 Standard has just got itself a superb power combo upgrade to offer better and superb flight performance closer to the flight performance offered by X650 V4 Professional Machine.
New offer of X650 V4 Standard RTF now will come with:
- 600kv – 700kv high efficiency, quiet and fully balanced Brushless outrunner disc motors
- 30Amp Opto ESCs, with Special Multirotor SimonK firmware and Carefully Throttle calibrated individually using the Radio supplied with Machine
- Balanced 12 inch Carbon Fiber Propellers
- Improved flight efficiency
- Improved flight performance
- Improved Payload
- Smooth Throttle response
- Quiet flight characteristics
- Improved flight efficiency and flight control
OFM X650 V4 Standard is one more step closer to its Professional Version when it comes to flight performance.
650 The OFM-XA650 Value V4 Quadcopter with Professional Dual axis stabilized Camera mount designed for GoPro HD and or Smaller HD Cameras, is a great platform for starters to intermediate and experienced Multirotor pilots to kick start their Aerial Photography career. Not only its very easy to assemble, Folding frame offers easy storage and easy transportation, but also, its real piece of cake to upgrade this frame with better electronics or upgrade to V8 configuration for even more payload lifting. Moving up to a next level with OFM-XA650 Value V4 is just a breeze.
Big This Version that we are now offering is THE ORIGINAL XAircraft 650 Value V4 Kit with fully customized, well tested over time and well trusted by AliShanMao power combo. Its rigid and takes minor crashes with smile. Quality Brushless Outrunner 600-700kv custom motors use universal propeller adapters that can use various type of CF and Plastic props leaving you more choices to customize the flight performance.
Set When you order this RTF (Ready to fly combo, you will get the following:
- OFM-XA650 Value V4 Folding Frame Fully Assembled
- Havafilm Birdie Gimbal with Hitec Digital Metal Gear programmable Servos
- 4 Quality Brushless Outrunner 600kv – 700kv High Efficiency disc motors Installed
- 4 sets of Balanced 12×45 Carbon Fiber Propellers
- 4 Custom 30A Opto ESCs with SimonK Firware specially designed for multirotors
- DJI Naza M GPS Combo (compass built in) Installed, all options configured and flight tested
- Futaba T8J 2.4ghz S-FHSS Radio system with R2008SB 8 Channel Futaba 2.4ghz Receiver with S-BUS Support
- Customized Connectors
- Customized Parallel cable
Above setup will simply Deliver Superb performance and you will love the smooth flight of this Quad. Not to mention, you do not have to worry about camera shakes, tilts and rolls anymore. Thanks to Dual axis stabilized cam mount controlled by DJI Naza, you will be taking some pro shots in no time at all.
DoOnce you have this combo, all you need to do is
- Get a few 3s (11.1v) or now 4S (14.8v) 5000mAh or 6000mAh 35C lipoly batteries (we do not sell or ship batteries). These are easily available at most hobbyshops
- Get your Quadcopter out, Unfold
- Attach Camera mount and Landing Gear
- Add propellers
- Add battery
- Put your GoPro or your camera on Cam Mount
- Calibrate Compass (Different Geographic locations need compass re-calibration) to get better GPS position hold at your place
- Start flying
- Dimension: 650mm
- Empty Frame weight 880g
- Payload capacity: 720g
- Max Gross Take off weight: 1600g (Do not overload or it will cause crash)
- Flight Endurance: 10 minutes with 3S 3300mAh lipo battery if AFW is under 1200g
- Gimbal: 2 axis carbon fiber with digital high speed metal gear servos
Note: It can take various gimbals DIY easily. New upcoming Master G Brushless gimbal will fit perfect.
- Motors: 600kv-700kv Balanced Brushless Outrunner motors (4 motors)
- ESCs: Custom MT30A Opto ESCs (4 ESCs) with SimonK Firmware
- and Dual axis Stabilized Camera mount (Digital Metal Gear Servos x 2 Included)
For Additional Propellers, motors and ESCs kindly order separate or inform us before ordering.
We also offer Custom FPV kits and Custom Night Flying LED Light Kits and Headlights for Quadcopters.
- Intelligent Orientation control for better camera angles when aerial filming without worrying about your Quad flight orientation,
- Solid GPS Position hold so you can fully focus on getting best shots from your camera instead of focusing on flying
- Solid Altitude hold. Just set the throttle to middle and your quad will maintain its current altitude with its GPS position during flight.
- Auto Return to home and land. In case you lost your video feed and or your Control signal, activate your failsafe and your quadcopter will fly back to you and land safely.
- Intelligent three level failsafe features and Lipo battery low voltage protection features
Check out our OFM-XA650 V4 Professional Edition here. A very powerful, affordable and professional, all in one aerial filming solution
Check out a beautiful video of NYC Park by our customer William (Bill Welch) using OFM-650 V4 RTF Standard Quadcopter
Another Great video by William (Bill Welch)
Aerial video by SkyPixels shot using OFM X650 V4 Standard version with upgraded disc motors
Check out some Flight Videos here
Check out some cool shots taken by one of our happy customer and owner of Upgraded X650 V4 Standard RTF Machine
In this Playlist you can find the OFM-650 V4 Tutorial videos as well
Check out the videos shot using OFM Multirotors, OFM 650 V4 by our Happy customers
David Botts OFM-650 V4 Featured on NBC News Network
David Botts OFM-650 V4 Featured on NBC News Network. Check out full story here
OFM-650 V4 Featured on FMCA (Family Motor Coach Association USA)
OFM-650 V4 Featured on FMCA (Family Motor Coach Association)
OFM-650 V4 Featured on RV Travel Newsletter USA
OFM-650 V4 Featured on RV Travel Newsletter USA with David Bott. He and his nameless flying Robot. Well its not nameless, its OFM-650 V4 but Dvaid gotta give it a name