The LotusRC T380 QuadCopter is one of the most affordable ARF Quadcopters in its size category offering a good 380g Payload capacity. It can even carry two GoPro Cameras in the air, well tested. The LotusRC T380 QuadCopter is a good compromise between functionality and price. The LotusRC T380 is a decent starter quad and it’s a total fun for the beginners starting to learn to fly a QuadCopter and take some good aerial videos at the same time. The T380 is a basic QuadCopter and uses standard 8 inch plastic propellers that are easily found at many hobby shops.
If you are a beginner and want to start with Aerial filming and QuadCopter flying, maybe just for fun or for taking this field seriously, T380 will be a good companion as you can fly it indoors and shoot some good indoor footage of your home, garage, outdoors in lawn, swimming pools, backyard etc.
When you order, you get:
- T380 Quadcopter Brand new with motors, ESC and Flight controller Installed (new improved packing for safer shipping)
To fly and to do FPV you will need
- Your own radio and receiver (at least 4 channel)
- 11.1v 2200mAh 25C battery with T Connector
- To Do FPV you will need a FPV System. Why not order OFM-380 FPV Bundle?
Function and features
- T380 quad-copter is a mid-level aircraft designed mainly for FPV players.
- High efficiency: 8inch slow fly propellers and Disc brushless motors, the optimal efficiency is able to reach 9g/W.
- Stability: Utilizes a high-performance MEMS sensor for 6DOF stabilization with low drift, shock resistance ability.
- Simple: a minimum 4 remote control proportionchannelsarerequired to fly, property core system, it is compatible with all RC Transmitters
- Easy to operate: Can be installed in a few minutes.
- The T380 can take off and land vertically, altitude hold, hover, fly just like a normal 4 channel Helicopters
- 12A Maximum output load, 4 brushless motors.
- Motor and ESC overload and burn-out protection: once overloading is detected, motors will be turned off gradually.
- FC with six high-performance micro MEMS transducer to achieve the stable, reliable and drift-free stabilization.
- The fuzzy logic algorithm, the aircraft stabilization is proprietary and intellectually protected worldwide.
- The T380 system has been fully fielded tested and intuitively very easy to fly.