OFM Seeker-450 V2 Special Edition
Now with New EM810 High Quality High Efficiency Motors
The newest in OFM multirotors line, OFM Seeker-450 V2 is carefully built and highly customized by Alishanmao for each and every individual orders. Your machine will be flight tested before shipping out to make sure every customized feature you require is working perfectly.
OFM Seeker-450 V2 with its current configuration, perfectly suites various needs and offers superb flight capabilities to achieve your mission in each of the following fields.
- Aerial Filming,
- First Person View (FPV) flights for fun or to serve
- Search and rescue,
- Aerial Surveillance,
- Property filming (indoors and outdoors),
- Golf course and Race track Aerial filming
- land and Mining surveys
- Night Search and Rescue missions using night vision and FLIR
- Neighborhood watch
- Property or land watch
- Animal watch and Animal Search and rescue
- Fire watch or Forest Fire watch
- Hazmat applications
- Law Enforcement (riot watch etc)
- Wedding and party filming
- and much more
Ability to fly 20+ minutes and carrying good payload, plus lots of space to mount other equipment like FLIR and so, OFM Seeker-450 instantly becomes a perfect choice for people in various professional fields.
Current Flight controller Features
- Fast and stable manual flight mode
- Attitude hold and solid GPS Position hold flight modes
- Altitude hold
- Intelligent Orientation control, Course lock and home lock features for beginners and starter pilots
- Auto Return to home and land on demand
- Failsafe Auto Return to home and Land if Seeker 450 goes out of control range.
- New Balanced high Efficiency outrunner disc motors
- 20A Pre programmed Customized for multirotors ESCs with special multirotor firmware for 4S battery setup
- Balanced Carbon fiber 10 inch Propellers
- Futaba T8J Radio system (offering 1.2km to 1.5km control range on stock setup)
- DJI Naza M GPS lite all setup, perfectly tweaked and flight tested for best flight performance
- Custom connectors and parallel cable. Very easy to replace ESCs
More cool things to consider
- rigid and tough frame, and arms.
- Lots of space on frame to mount various equipment (Make sure to keep the payload capacity in mind)
- Specially designed for FPV with wider angle front arms and longer frame to mount FPV equipment
- uses standard DJI F450 / F550 Arms. You will never run out of supplies if you crash and break arms.
- Camera gimbal mounting and dismounting is as easy as 123 with the use of rubber damping balls. no screws. use gimbal or do not use it, its all your choice.
- Fully Assembled, setup, tweaked for best flight performance and flight tested OFM Seeker 450 V2 SE with motors, ESCs and Propellers
- Futaba T8J Radio System with R2008SB Receiver (Rx installed on machine)
- DJI Naza M GPS lite System (both installed, setup, and flight tested)
- Propellers set (10 inch Propellers 2 sets)
- Parallel XT60 Connectors to use two batteries in Parallel
- Highly recommended 11.1v 4500mAh 25C Lipoly batteries. Use two of them in Parallel to get 20+ minutes flight time
- or for more power use 14.8v 5000mAh 25C lipoly battery
- Get Charger and batteries using AliShanMao as discount code from http://www.maxamps.com
- Remember you need to add Propellers and Camera gimbal before flight and you need to calibrate your GPS compass.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get the preflight setup guide if you have not received one.
- Read the DJI Naza M GPS user manual for installation of propellers and GPS Compass calibration.
- Warning! Improper or not successful GPS Compass calibration can result in your machine going out of control and crash during flight. So pay special attention to this step. We will not be responsible for any crash or damage if your machine goes out of control or crashes due to improper use or improper GPS Compass calibration. If you are beginner, we highly suggest you seek professional or experienced people to do it for you.
OFM Seeker 450 V2 SE Quadcopter Videos Collection Playlist
September 2, 2013: Testing of the OFM Seeker 450 V2 Special Edition reveals a Max Flight speed of
101kmph, Cruise speed of 75kmph and a total distance of 6.2km covered in 10 minutes flight. Its now very much possible to go 4km to 5km and back with OFM Seeker 450 V2 Special Edition
6.2km total distance covered in single 10 minutes flight with 75kmph average cruise speed
A beautiful Night flight at Yandi Square Lake Park Zhuzhou City Hunan province of China.
This video is shot by our Customer Gaetan Boivin in Canada using OFM Seeker 450 V2 Quadcopter RTF.
This video was shot in Kuwait by one of my customer Hussein Who came to China to buy my OFM Seeker 450 V2 and got himself a sweet Customized Seeker 450 V2 with Futaba 10CG Radio. Plus got some training too. This is a great night FPV Video in Kuwait using Seeker 450 V2. Keep up the good work Hussien and send us more videos.
And a tour of Golf course by one of our Customers Gaeton Boivin
All OFM Seeker 450 V2 SE videos are here in this playlist