The new BEV-OFM 7inch Super bright LCD Monitors are specially designed to use with FPV (First Person View) systems. Supplied with good quality and easily to install shades around the screen, now one can fly FPV without worries of reflections or glare on screen, even on bright sunny days (Well tested at our fields).
7 inch wide screen will automatically stretch your FPV image and scale it with all the options neatly displayed on the screen without any image distortion. you won’t even feel your image was stretched to 16:9 Ratio and you can now enjoy a nice wide 7 inch 16:9 ratio FPV view with all the OSD data displayed perfectly.
Super bright display with provide shades will make sure you get clear view of your FPV video feed even on bright sunny days.
Very easy to mount on any TriPod. or DIY mount it on your radio.
BEV-OFM LCD Screen has very easy and simple to use on screen menu that one can quickly set the LCD screen to match their FPV video System. It supports various PAL and NTSC video Systems. very easy to access, and understand, the buttons right under the screen to setup all the options quickly, even during flight.
Physics Resolution: 800 × 480
Brightness :400-450cd / m - the highest brightness
Contrast Ratio: 500:1
Viewing Angle: 140 ° / 110 ° (horizontal / vertical)
Input Voltage: DC 7-12V (red line)
Input Signal: one composite video (yellow), all the way audio (white) (RCA Lotus mother head interface)
Power consumption: ≤ 8W
Audio output: ≤ 1W
Dimensions (length and width of the deep): 185.5 × 122 × 32.5mm
There are certain reasons that we should choose BEV-OFM LCD Screens over Video Goggles. If:
- you are looking for a solution that is very professional and easy to use for FPV Video viewing
- you would like to fly FPV in the comfort of your chair while a nice big bright LCD sits right before your face
- you do not like video goggles and their tight bands on your head. You do not want to see those red lines around your eyes due to tight Video goggles eye cups.
- You do not want a sweat getting around your eyes, settling up in those video goggles eye cups and or making its way inside your eyes. Yes, I had those hot summer days with video goggles where i had to take the goggles off due to evaporation on video goggle screens, and my sweat getting into my eyes.
- You work as a team and a bunch of people has to watch the live FPV Video Feed coming from aircraft.
- You would like to share the FPV flights with your buddies
- You wear glasses and have troubles wearing Video Goggles and or viewing the image,
- You get headache when using video goggles due to their FOV,
- You simply do not like video goggles at all
- You do not want anything on your body when flying FPV, apart from the Radio / transmitter in your hands to control the aircraft.
- You can’t afford video goggles (yes they are insane expensive)
For all the above mentioned situations, answer is clear. You need BEV-OFM 7inch Super bright wide LCD screen. Once you fly FPV using BEV-OFM LCD Screens, you will be hooked to the wide view and comfort of having nothing on your head / on your eyes.
Now you can also make a very nice and professional Ground control FPV Station using a suitable Aluminum box.
- Just mount the BEV-OFM LCD inside,
- carry all the FPV Stuff inside the box with batteries and Radio system.
- Get to the field, velcro stick the Video Receiver at the back of Aluminum box case top cover, or simply mount it on a tripod,
- Connect Video in to LCD Screen, power up everything,
- sit comfortably in your chair and start flying FPV
- (Video and pictures of this setup coming soon to give you a good example)
Not to mention, you can easily power the BEV-OFM 7inch FPV LCD Screen with a simple 11.1v Lipo battery. we can supply you the custom connector. just ask for it when you order the screen. Else we supply it with 220v wall adapter.
You can order the screen stand alone or with various plug and play FPV combos that we offer at our site.
Check out the introduction video here